With the impending release of the My Little Pony: Collectible Card Game’s first expansion, Canterlot Nights, many players are doing their part to salute Premiere, the first set of the game. Deil Grist, a dedicated player and co-host of The Brony Show, will be doing just so with an online tournament this Sunday! More information below!
I hope you’re all ready to party hard, or go home. The new Pinkie Pie Mane Character card for Canterlot Nights is here, bringing with her all the fun and joy you’d expect. After the break we’ll have a quick rundown of the card, and my personal opinions on it.
A new game was published today over on the HubWorld called Rainbow Falls Flight School, featuring Rainbow Dash. I’ve never played the mobile game Flappy Bird, but I do believe this game is running under the same concept. The game itself is a side scrolling platform where you constantly click your mouse button to keep Dash in the air, collecting various objects from the sky. There are some side-games you’ll run into, as my quick run through the game got me caught up into this match the horseshoe before it disappears style game. There are two unlockable characters, and like many of their games, probably some hidden content (possibly screens from the Finale, as we’ve seen them do this before).
From the site..
About the game.
Practice for the aerial relay in Rainbow Falls, so you can qualify for the Equestria Games and unlock pony-riffic prizes. Good luck!
How to play.
- Keep your pony aloft by clicking on the left mouse key to make them fly!
- Once you hit 3 obstacles or go too low, the game is over!
- Flying through the rainbow rings gives power-ups your pony’s boost bar! When it’s full, tap the space bar to fly fast! Your pony will blast past obstacles until the meter runs out.
- Pick up collectibles along the way to increase your score and keep your pony flapping for the gold!
- Brown Betty: multiplies the points you earn by 2, 3 or 5!
- Puzzle Pieces: collect to unlock exclusive printables!
- Medals: collect for big bonus points.
- Magic Key: unlocks other flying ponies!
- Pegasus Power-Up: restores one ‘X’ on your hit meter.
- Golden Horeshoe: activates a special bonus game and allows you to get extra points. Place the golden horseshow into the moving blank horseshoe shape and train your brain to perfectly line up everything before time runs out. If you make a perfect match, do your best to collect the coins and power-ups by scrolling your mouse over the flying prizes.
- Need more help? Click the “?” icon in the upper right corner of the game.
The game can be found here:
BABSCon is only a few days away. However, if you cannot attend, WonderCon is taking place in Anaheim, CA the same weekend. Below is the panel schedule from My Little Pony to Steven Universe. Read more →
Another trailer was released today for HTTYD2. The scope of designs–and sizes!–is much greater in this movie, as Hiccup learns about dragons who live in different parts of the world.
Trailer below. Spoilers for the first big mystery of the movie are within, so watch at your own discretion.
The film is slated for release June 13.